Do you have a Blog? Great news, you can share your knowledge with the world.
having a blog is not sufficient, you have to reach more people to say what is on your blog? for this, you have to follow SEO strategies to increase audience to your blog?
when a visitor comes to your blog, he will be stick to your blog if you have the interesting content and internal linking the related articles. by this the user spends more time on your blog, so your blog rankings will be improved. in this regard widgets like recent posts widget, related posts widget, and popular posts widget help you. in this article, I will introduce about popular posts widget?
What is Popular Posts Widget?
ya, your guess is correct. this widget sorts the articles on your blog by the factor popularity. here popularity implies no.of pageviews. ya, it displays the most viewed pages at one place.
Why Popular Posts Widget?
the audience always has the interest to browse the most interesting topics. obviously, if you are getting more views for certain posts those may be interesting. so if you list these posts in one place, there is a huge chance to visit your audience at these posts. finally, there is very high chance to increase more page views on your blog by adding popular posts widget to your Blogspot blog.
follow the below instructions step by step to add popular posts widget to your Blogspot blog?
- Login to your Blogspot account
- Go to Layout Tab
- Click on the Add a Gadget Button. it displays a popup.
- Scroll down, there you will observe Popular Posts, click that
- a window will appear to you. in this you can configure the popular posts.
- Enter the Title, select in which period you want to display the posts like by all time, last year, last month or last 7 days.
- next, you have to choose whether you want to display thumbnail and snippet.
- then after you have to select how many posts you want to display.
- click the save button. ya, your popular posts widget will be added to your Blogspot blog.
I hope this article on how to add popular posts widget for Blogspot will help you. if you find any difficulties while setup this widget, leave a comment. I will respond as soon as possible.